Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Nagi Noda: Hair Raising Imagination

Have you ever seen the poodle workout video on YouTube or the Scissors Sisters music video for She's the Man? (If not, you need to see them!)

I didn't know who directed either of the videos when I first saw them, but thought both were mesmerizing for its quirkiness!

When I came across this Hair Hats editorial a few days ago I was equally mesmerized and blown away by how real the animals looked! I quickly searched for Nagi Noda in Google and discovered through her website that I've seen her work before in the previously mentioned videos.

And, she ain't small time, she's done a commercial for Coca-Cola and a campaign for Nike!

Now, I am a huge fan of hers. I love all of her creations and would love to work with her someday!

Here's some of her work. Definitely check out her website for more!

No comments: