Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Revisited Movies + The Black Issue


I forgot how much I loved both of these beautiful movies as a kid. If you haven't seen them, do so, they're definitely among my favorites.

And I finalllly got my arse to Borders and got the Black Issue. I haven't fully read it yet, but from what I did see, I'm a little disappointed with the content, but the editorials make up for it, although I would've liked more creativity. It also would've been nice to see only black women in the ads and more throughout the entire mag, but I guess that's just too far fetched for the advertisers. Sigh, one day it'll happen.

3 comments:

Syed said...

I used to love those movies!!!! I think I may have to get them on dvd soon lol.

Anonymous said...

You have the Black Issue?! Are those thangs sold out?

makemoremistakes said...

oooooh! my skin is prickling in anticipation to go peruse this site...mmmmm free fashion mags!! And thanks for the sweet comment =)

xo
angela