Here's a picture of my Japanese perm. Not the best picture (excuse the damaged ends and my growing out color) because they got flattened as I slept, but you get the idea- it's just natural wavy goodness.
Oooh, and today's my 21st birthday and I'm not gonna lie, I'm mostly excited about the fact that I can now buy organic alcohol while I pick up bread and hummus at my favorite co-op. Haha.
So who's gonna be my sugar daddy (or mommy) and shower me with these gifts? :)
1. Complex Geometries White Hooded Dress My ideal garment- comfortable and fun.
2. 3.1 Phillip Lim Siamese Fish Dress I love Phillip!
3. Mustache Hook Of course I would add this! :)
4. LEMONSTORY by Kimenna Dress I've been lusting madly over this dress for months.
5. Cri De Coeur Kate Sandal Cute flat sandal aaand it's vegan? F*ck yeah!
6. Motivational Prints by OrangeBeautiful Just what I need to get me through the day.
7. Bliss Lau Diamond Dress All the cool kids are doing it.
8. Ashley Watson Junco Bag Roomy, stylish, and perfectly worn in. Although it's still leather (sorry cows!), it's at least made from vintage leather jackets.
If I get some good pictures of the festivities, I'll be back to post them. Have a glorious Monday folks!!