Monday, October 6, 2008

It's Gonna Be A Good Month


Don't really know what's going on with the face (okay, I know, I don't know what to do with it!) or the lighting, but I thought it came out pretty rad.

This vest is really versatile and there's so many ways you can wear it. I love when the wind picks up the dangling parts and flies it around me. Got it for just $30 from Moulé when I was in Portland last summer.

And I think it's gonna be a good month. No, I know it's gonna be a good month.

Vest, MK2K. Tank, AA. White bra, Hanes. Shorts, Billabong. Watch that no longer works but makes for a bad ass cuff, DKNY.

9 comments:

nv said...

loving the vest! and the facial expression haha

Farren said...

I prefer when the blogger making an outfit posts makes a silly face. Or at least smiles. It seems to be a trend where everyone has this like pouty or serious face in their pictures. It's not fun. I like the crazy faces. I should post up the pictures I took the other night of me being tired and lazy and slightly crazy. haha.

The Clothes Horse said...

Those shorts are too cute.

Letitia said...

ahh haha you are cuter than I thought...even with the i'm-having-a-stroke face...rad indeed :)

Emily said...

great outfit! i've admired that AA top for a while, but it just doesn't work on my body!

ANE KAMILLA said...

Nice outfit:)

Nature Grafitti said...

lovely outfit!!

geri said...

LOVE the vest!

enc said...

You look adorable. I love that vest.