Wednesday, December 2, 2009

congrats to...

ELIZABETH of PRIMOEZA, the winner of the $100 Shopbop.com gift card! I asked my mom to choose the one she liked the best, and she thought Elizabeth's was the most creative and "I understand what this writer means. This is the winner!"


What Elizabeth said about her favorite Jenni Kayne item: "My favourite item is the flat snake skin boots. If I was wearing them I'd be transformed into an elusive nimble ninja jumping from roof top to rooftop with my mask and silver sword in the night. Must go now and put on my pj's...and where ARE my furry slippers?"

3 comments:

Anika said...

Oh bummer. I didn't win. Still, congrats to the winner...that is a hilarious response. Well earned, m'lady, congratulations.

Lol.

Hope all's well with you, bella

Sharon Lei said...

Congrats to the winner!! very creative answer. :)

www.elisharon.blogspot.com

denise - SUPERWOWOMG said...

aww now im sad that i didn't win ): but LOL her answer was definitely worth it!