Friday, September 26, 2008

Sky High

What do all these shoes have in common?

Dolce & Gabbana / Rodarte / Prada

Warning: They may cause injury and lots of embarrasement.


I'm all for an amazing look shoe (Marni Spring 09!!), but seriously, gives these girls a break!

This is also coming from a girl who thinks "beauty is pain" is a stupid quote and wears sneakers and flat sandals almost everyday.

I bust the towers out for nights out on the town (no, not that kind of night out on the town) or when my six foot friends are going to wear heels- because who wants to be two feet shorter than their friends?

6 comments:

aizat.cinta.goddess said...

only the brave one can pull off the shoes..love to see tyra on this..or kate

DaisyChain said...

I felt so bad for the poor girls at Prada!

Unknown said...

wow yeah.. i wish i could walk confidently in 4 inch heels.. but yeah not so much.

Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

i'm all about adding extra height, but usually stick with platforms, which are easier to maneuver.

Anonymous said...

I love the Rodarte ones! They're not as fabulous as last season's ones, but they're still awesome nonetheless! I do agree though. I do feel bad for the models. =/ Tromping around in 6 inch heels must be killer for them. Poor things!

I usually stick to platforms. They're easier and you still get the 4+ inches of height. <3

Ariel said...

Oh wow, I feel so bad for them. That's so awful. I love skyhighs though.